Hong Kong Residents Living in Korea

If you want to know more about the latest developments in Hong Kong your home town, please visit the one-stop portal of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government, GovHK. From there you can find the information and services of the public sector.

Immigration Services

If you are looking for information about the right of abode in Hong Kong, application for Hong Kong identity card and HKSAR passport, please click here.

Emergency Assistance

Hong Kong residents abroad may call the Assistance to Hong Kong Residents Unit of the Immigration Department 24-hour hotline at (852) 1868 for emergency assistance.

More information about assistance that can be offered to Hong Kong residents abroad can be found here.

“Safeguard HK” Mobile App is a one-stop platform providing useful information on safety and assistance in handling emergencies in daily lives and while travelling outside Hong Kong. The App can be downloaded here.

Job opportunities in the Civil Service

From here you can learn more about the job vacancies in the Hong Kong SAR Government.

Register with us

Hong Kong residents working, living or studying in Korea are welcome to maintain contact with us to learn more about the events and activities of this office. For those who are interested, please email us at seoul_enquiry@hketotyo.gov.hk with your name and email address.

Last Updated: January 31, 2024

▲ Page top